- Review your acceptance packet.
- Within two weeks of your acceptance, complete the enrollment reservation form found in your acceptance packet and submit your $150 deposit (if required) either online or through the mail. This deposit is non-refundable; however, it will be credited toward your first semester’s tuition.
- Apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (domestic students and non-Brewing Science students only). Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov and be sure to include the USciences code 003353. Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office at 215.596.8894.
- Attend Orientation. Check your email prior to the beginning of the semester for more information.
- Brewing Science students: Investigate your eligibility for private loans (Alternative Loans) by visiting the Financial Aid website
- Explore local housing options. Get started with our off campus housing guide and learn more about the University City neighborhood.
- Complete your Student Health Record. Visit the Student Health website or call 215-596-8980. Enroll in the University's Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) or provide proof of insurance. Visit Student Health Insurance website or call 215-596-8536.
- All international students must submit a certification of finances form in order to receive an I-20. We recommend that your certification of finances be submitted along with your enrollment form and deposit. This will expedite your I-20 processing. Visit the International Students website for more information. Questions? Contact Lynne Bell, at l [dot] bell [at] usciences [dot] edu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All international students must attend both the International Student Welcome and the New Student Orientation. Please make plans to be on campus the week prior to the start of classes.
Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Pharmacognosy Students
- Students in these programs must schedule placement exams with Dr. McKee prior to the start of classes. alchemist [dot] mckee [at] gmail [dot] com (Email) for more details.
Post-Baccalaureate Occupational Therapy Students
- Click here for details.
Post-Baccalaureate Pharmacy Students
- Review and submit the Technical Standards for the Doctor of Pharmacy Program.
Post-Baccalaureate Physical Therapy Students
- Click here for details.
Graduate Student Instructors
- Be sure to complete and return your GSI contract and attend GSI training. Contact your program director with any questions.
Spring Classes Start:
USciences' Annual Research Day:
Thurs., April 7, 2016
Graduate, Professional PT Classes Start:
Mon., May 23, 2016
Graduate, Professional OT Classes Start:
Tues., May 31, 2016
Fall Classes Start:
Mon., August 29, 2016
Financial Aid 215.596.8894
Student Health 215.596.8980
Student Accounts 215.596.8860