Take a Course

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States you can explore taking a course or two before formally enrolling in a USciences graduate program. Up to 12 credits earned in this status can be applied towards your graduate degree upon formal admission into the program. However, taking classes before you are accepted does not guarantee your admission into the program.


To register for graduate courses, you'll need to submit the following materials:

  • Application for Graduate Studies (Note: When selecting from the program drop down, please scroll down and select Course work only (Non-degree seeking.)
  • Statement of Professional Goals (500-word essay why you wish to enroll as a non-matriculated graduate student at USciences.)
  • Course registration form
  • Résumé/Curriculum Vitae
  • Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended*
  • One letter of recommendation

*Unofficial transcripts acceptable.