Message from the Director
Director of the MBA Program and Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business
Are you interested in advancing your career in the pharmaceutical industry? If so, you've probably considered earning an MBA. You may have noticed that many of your colleagues either already have an MBA or are considering earning one as well. That's why you need to distinguish yourself by earning a specialized MBA in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business at University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, formerly Philadelphia College of Pharmacy - the first college of pharmacy in North America. And the best part is that you can earn the degree through our online, or evening program.
Through our MBA program in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business you will:
- Develop global business and product strategies.
- Study multinational and national healthcare environments.
- Understand R&D legal and regulatory processes.
- Study with a strong mix of full-time and adjunct faculty, all of whom have valuable experience working in the industry.
- Develop the communication and problem solving skills most valued by top executives in the industry.
But the true competitive advantage is that you will study at the university that was the birthplace of the modern pharmaceutical industry. In fact, six of the world's top pharmaceutical companies were established by USciences alumni.
If you're serious about your career in the pharmaceutical industry, University of the Sciences is the place for you.