Public Health Career Opportunities
The MPH program is not accepting applications.
You are a career-minded health care professional. You would like to make a difference in the world. You're intrigued by public health decision-making.
More than ever, organizations and government agencies are influencing the health of entire populations. With a degree in public health you could be part of a local or global decision-making process. With more career options in the health care field, a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree can open doors to a world of opportunity.
With an MPH degree you could:
- Analyze public health policies
- Direct public health projects
- Direct clinical trials
- Evaluate and analyze existing programs
- Direct pollution control
- Become an administrator for the EPA
- Do outcomes research for corporations
- Direct infectious disease control
- Many other career opportunities
Why USciences should be your first choice:
- Enjoy small class sizes and a personally focused education
- Learn from a faculty of public health professionals with high levels of experience
- Have the flexibility of part time class participation and online coursework
- Get experience in real world problem solving
Ready to learn more? Take a closer look at our website. And see how an MPH degree from University of the Sciences in Philadelphia could offer you significantly more opportunities in the ever-expanding world of public health.